Well our hotel last night in Pismo Beach was not the best but the cheapest, so let’s say we sleep well.
Panera bread was just next to the hotel so we decided to have our breakfast there, before heading the road to San Francisco.
We stopped in the highway from Pismo Beach to San Francisco in:
- Seal view point
- Los padres national forrest view point
- McWay Fall (Don’t miss it!)
- Lunch in a restaurant in the highway called Frechwood close to Big Sur. Recomended: they had tacos, burgers, nice salads, pizza, etc., and great service as in almost all of North America
- Bixby bridge (Big Little Lies bridge)
- Carmel-by-the-sea town
- My friend’s house in the south of San Francisco
Our day was great, all of us loved the Pacific Highway, the only thing I’d change is the arriving time to McWay fall, it was around noon and the fall was in the shadow so the pictures aren’t that great, I’d recommend to go in the afternoon or very early in the morning.
On our way to San Francisco we also stopped at a friend’s house close to Facebook, Google, etc. Last time I saw him was around 15 years ago (time flies!). From his house to our Airbnb in Daily city was around 35min. Our Airbnb was super nice and comfy, 2 bedrooms/1 bath, with parking, very close to the bart (public transportation) and we paid almost 600$ for 3 nights, which is cheap for San Francisco.
Total hours driving today: 4
Next post: “3 Days / 2 nights in San Francisco”
Back to: “Day 1 & 2: Los Angeles”